FAQs

Why are your tours so expensive?
Tours are generally not expensive when you actually calculate the trip cost. Tours have inclusions of transport which is usually missed while calculating the trip cost. And of course we help you in local tours which a tourist is not aware off. The tours are usually cost effective than individual Holiday trip.
Do you provide all inclusive Tour Package?
Yes we do provide an all inclusive tour package, however exclusions like shopping, boating, expert guide etc. will be charged extra. You would need to specify what additionally you want and we would arrange that for you.
How can i book a tour with you?
Just drop us a line or two on sales@offbeattrip.in or call us on 8588896668 for further assistance
What are payment terms?
For individual travellers a 25% advance is required for booking and remaining 75% while checking in. For tours 50% Advance and 50% at the time of checking in.
What star category hotels would I be staying in?
For Hotel Stay a minimum a 3 Star category however for Cottages do not have Any categories but they will be at par with 3 or more Star category.
What kind of help would I get in case of emergency during the tour?
Our staff and company is with you 24X7, be it a doctors requirement or any other problem you face.