Motivations to Visit-
- Pangot is small town about 15 kilometers from Nainital prestigious for Bird watching and strolls.
- Pangot is encircled by forested zone of Cheena Peak Range by means of Snow View Point and Kilbury
- About 300 fledgling species have been recorded at Pangot and encompassing zones.
- Trails near Pangot
- Pangot is home to an astounding assortment of verdure including the panther, yellow-throated Himalayan martins, Himalayan palm civet, ghoral, yelping deer, sambhar and so forth
Pangot is liked by the individuals who like Walks and nature driven experience away from tourisy contributions of Nainital.
- Fledgling watching Destinations in Kumaon area in Uttarakhand
“Pangot is a slope village at 15 kms from Nainital. Pangot has become a winged creature watching objective with more than 200+ fowls are regularly seen nearby. The zone is phenomenal for lush strolls, journey and a general nature driven insight.”
- Closest Airport – Pantnagar (79 kms), Pithoragarh (190 kms), Ghaziabad (256 kms)
- Closest Railway Station – Haldwani (48 kms), Kathgodam (50 kms), Ramnagar (70 kms)
- Pangot is an Ex-Dehradun/Ex-Noida/Ex-New Delhi/Ex-Faridabad/Ex-Gurgaon/Ex-Agra/Ex-Lucknow/Ex-Kanpur/Ex-Chandigarh Getaway